3rd CAJG WELCOMES GEOSCIENTISTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
CAJG is a series of international conferences on geosciences organized by Springer and the Saudi Society of Geosciences (SSG)
== Online Presentation Permitted ==
Important Dates | Author Guidelines | Submission Platform | Workshops/Courses | Keynotes | Field Trips | Special Session on Petroleum Systems in North Africa by North Africa Research Group (NARG) of Manchester University | Special Session on Active Tectonics, Earthquake Ruptures, Tsunamis and Crustal Deformation
With this 3rd edition of the Springer/SSG Conference of the Arabian Journal of Geosciences – CAJG 2020, its global relevance and impact is confirmed. More than 950 authors from 80 countries have already submitted their short abstracts (max. 500 words).
However, following several requests, it was decided to extend the submission deadline for abstracts. The new deadline is August 15th which must be strictly maintained and so there will be no future extension.
We would like to invite you to take part in this most influential event to keep abreast of the latest developments in geosciences. Here are 5 reasons why you should participate/submit at CAJG 2020:
1. A rich scientific program with a variety of sessions and workshops touching major issues in geosciences, presented by several distinguished (confirmed) speakers from leading universities, is planned.
2. The conference includes an extensive publication plan: Authors of accepted contributions will be invited to submit extended abstracts for publication as book chapters by Springer, and outstanding studies will be published in special issues of certain prominent ISI journals.
3. Included will be a rich social program and field trips to northern and southern Tunisia to explore the local geology and discover many geological / paleo-environmental wonders.
4. Tunisia is ready and safe: The United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is promoting Tunisia as a "safe tourist destination" during the Covid-19 pandemic. UNWTO stated that Tunisia has developed a health protocol that guarantees a safe environment for visitors.
5. You can present your conference contribution online without attending in person.
We look forward to receiving your short abstract (max. 500 words) on or before 15th August 2020.
On behalf of the 3rd CAJG Organizing Committee:
Abdullah Alamri, KSA (General Chairman)
François Roure, France (Scientific Committee Chairman)
Giovanni Bertotti, The Netherlands (Advisory Committee co-Chairman)
Walter D. Mooney, USA (Advisory Committee co-Chairman)
Nabil Khelifi, Germany (Conference Supervisor)
www.cajg.org / email@example.com