View the preliminary program!
Join us at ECSA’s next major symposium ECSA 57: Changing estuaries, coasts and shelf systems - diverse threats and opportunities, which will take place in Perth, Australia from the 3-6 September 2018.
We are pleased to announce the preliminary program is now available to be viewed online! The final program will be ready very soon so please check the website for updates.
- Listen to our experts deliver a high-impact program addressing the diversity of threats and opportunities facing estuarine, coastal and marine ecosystems and the people they support.
- Attend our exciting Special Sessions, convened by experts from around the world.
- Engage with poster presenters and hear about the latest discoveries in this exciting field.
- Join the free conference workshops. Spaces are limited so sign up now!
- Explore the spectacular city of Perth in your spare time
- Socialize at the Conference Dinner to be held at Mandoon Estate in the Swan Valley on Wednesday, 5 September 2018.
The following workshops are free to attend for all registered delegates. Please note numbers are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis, so please register as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you in Perth!
Fiona Valesini, Murdoch University, Australia
Christopher Hallett, Murdoch University, Australia
Matt Hipsey, University of Western Australia, Australia